• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Yamaha 2012 242 Limited S carpet

djhanaks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
in grey... im looking for the carpet that goes under the convertible seat across from the captains chair

Nightmare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You just need the one small square?
You might consider asking JetBoatPilot if they can make you just the #11

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
in grey... im looking for the carpet that goes under the convertible seat across from the captains chair
If you're able to upload a picture of the carpet you currently have, it'll assist those that may have the exact piece you're trying to locate?

Kaiser211

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have my original carpet from 2012 sx240 if your interested give me an offer.