• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha 240/242 cover

Angel Napolitano

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good Morning Everyone,

I found myself an extra cover for my boat Yamaha ar240. It is the original one from yamaha that cost over 900$ + taxes. I am selling my old one for 500$. It has been used for 2 years now and it is in perfect conditions. I have it in the original box along with the poles and the bag. let me know if anyone is interested. call me at 305-851-1622 or email me at napolitano@abtscs.com

https://www.shopyamaha.com/product/details/deluxe-premium-tower-mooring-cover?b=Boat&d=13&ls=yamaha-motor-company&dealernumber=

Ciao

Angel