• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamaha 242S

Saksgal

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I need to order a Boat NAME decal for my Yamaha 242 S. Can anyone tell me where it should go and size? I'm surprising my husband. Thank you.

Checkout this thread. You might see some options that might work for a 242. Just a thought. I have a 242 and I really couldn’t find a good place for our name so I ordered a small custom flag to fly on the back with the name on it. . It works for us. Seemed like a good alternative.

Checkout this thread. You might see some options that might work for a 242. Just a thought. I have a 242 and I really couldn’t find a good place for our name so I ordered a small custom flag to fly on the back with the name on it. . It works for us. Seemed like a good alternative.

thank you for the kind reply, can you share a pic of the flag? where you attached it and size? I'll do that.

I don’t have a pic to show you of the actual flag but I’m sending you the artwork they sent to me for proof. I got it from North Star Flags.

The flag holder came from Big Air Wake Towers

It all adds up to be pretty pricey but we’ve really enjoyed our flag. I’ll try to get to the boat and get an actual pic to you soon. Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_6249.png
    IMG_6249.png
    472.7 KB · Views: 13
DIYlettering, now simply Lettering.com, is a great company/website. Third boat name and registration numbers with them.

Attachments

• IMG_5696.jpeg
    IMG_5696.jpeg
    427.4 KB · Views: 15
Back