• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Yamaha Ar230 2004 boat cover

Sold for 50.00 USD

PlusEV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a boat cover in great condition for a 2004 AR230. If someone wants it for $50+ shipping.

Let me know if interested and we can work out the details

Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Looper7

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Where are you located I have an 06 ar 230 and I think it will fit

PlusEV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks to be manufactured by Windstorm.

I can pull it out of its storage bag and take more pictures, I'll post them here.

Addison

Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Would it fit the 07 AR230??

PlusEV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It looks like the same dimension's on windstorms website. I'm not familiar with the differences of the 2007 from 2004, though.
Would it fit the 07 AR230??

emmanuell

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello
can still buy it?

It is able to buy?

Thanks

Stif1

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you sell the 2004 cover?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The first generation 230s went through 2006, in 2007 the hull/deck changed a little (for instance, rear side storage compartments were eliminated, the copilots helm station got a bigger opening/hatch which allowed for a head/toilet and the floor plan was reconfigured, so the carpet set and cushions are were revised as well). Will a first generation cover fit a second/last gen 230? Probably but I would bet not perfectly since the rear sides of the second gen 230 where a little taller than the first gen. If I had either gen 230 I’d buy that cover and would gladly pay twice the asking price.

I know because I had a 2006 230 which I upgrade to a first gen 240/242 so I considered a second gen 230 as well.

vnalin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can Venmo you if you still need to sell it.

PlusEV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sold, thanks all