• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha cover into the storage bag

Ted Davis

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it even possible to get the boat cover into the storage bag supplied?

four_the_kids

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We had those exact same thoughts the first time we tried. If you've ever done any type of primitive camping, it's all in the layout. We start in our driveway, laying it out as if it's on the boat, and folding it in thirds, over lapping each fold. And then we fold it into halves toward the center, and halves again. Finally, starting from the stern end, we slowly rolling it forward, compressing all the air out of it. Normally by this time, it slides right into the bag. Hope this helps.

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
No kidding. Wish I got a bag with mine. :(
I wish I had a bag for my bimini. Every time we fold it up it gets set neatly in the head compartment and next time I pull it out it’s a jumbled mess. No idea how it does that sitting in a boat that’s not moving from the side of the house between uses.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
No bag here...

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wish I had a bag for my bimini. Every time we fold it up it gets set neatly in the head compartment and next time I pull it out it’s a jumbled mess. No idea how it does that sitting in a boat that’s not moving from the side of the house between uses.
stop-stealing-my-spot-youre-left-does-it-matter-yes-19989342.png

Same reason as shown above if I was a betting man.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't have the link, but walmart, outdoor section, cord draw string nylon bag, xtra large perfect for cover.

Ted Davis

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It's a nice little black bag. After several roll-up attempts to fit the bag, we ended up using an inflate-a-bed back that fit more easily.

MilesPrower

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The mooring cover and tension poles for my 2019 AR210 fit easily into the Gonex 150L duffel bag, pictured here, that I purchased last year on Amazon for $38. And bonus — the color of the bag matches the colorway of my boat perfectly.

Attachments

Ted Davis

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a nice looking bag and good to have the poles in there too.