• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Dealer List

ajvigants

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
The Yamaha dealer locator ONLY shows the three dealers closest to me, which happen to all have the same ownership and share inventory. Their inventory is on the 2017 FSH is pretty much gone and I want to cast my net further afield. The Yamaha dealer finder does not let me choose a wider search radius (my daughter just bought a Mazda and their site allowed us to find all dealers with 250 miles of a given ZIP - nice). I am in Houston but will consider dealers with 300 - 400 miles. I'd like to find dealers in smaller places too (not just Dallas and Austin) and hopefully find a dealer that is struggling to move a boat and will deal a bit more. I hate to have to start running dozens of ZIP codes through the dealer finder. Is there a list anywhere?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

ajvigants

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Thanks. Stumbled across Boatrader today - surprising number of leftover 16s .... mostly up north though; very long tow.

Ilmmct

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Try www.uship.com. You would be very surprised how inexpensive it is to deliver a boat. Also the dealer will have someone with delivery experience and likely make shipping a non-issue to sell a boat outside of their target market.