• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Diagnostic system Missing database

Justin1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hi,
I bought a YDS (v 1.33) with Cable on eBay. I working on WIN8 and WIN7, and I have the same problem.
I configure ports COM to COM1, and I instal all drivers from CD. I do all steps from instruction of the kit.
I update database from CD, and i see on monitor "SOFTWARE VER. 1.33" and "DATABASE VER. 1.33"
I have a new YAMAHA F130A (made on April 2015). When I want to start diagnostic program, on screen i can see an error "System file not found "SE0022.dbf"". What i should to do? Anybody have a database? And Can send me a file SE0022.dbf? This is problem with my software YDS? Or I have the newest engine and the software don't work properly?

Sorry for my language...
I hope that what I wrote is understandable.
Best regards from Poland.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you tried reinstalling the software?

If that does not work then you may need a later version of the software. Perhaps your cable vendor can provide if?

Justin1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thank you for your response Bruce,

I tried on 2 laptops (first with Windows 8, and I think maybe drivers weren't instaled properly, when I tried on second laptop with Windows 7, and I had the same problem). In CD from seller I can found folder name "DB" i think that is shortcut from "DATABASE", in this folder I can see many of file *.dbf (look at the picture), but don't have "SE0022.dbf" which program YDS needed... When I update YDS (pressing F1) program automatic copy files from folder "DB".

When I connect engine ECU with PC (laptop), and tying run YDS, I start the program, (pressing enter), I can see caution about engine and warnings, and when i push any key, I can see an error (look at the picture), when the program is running properly I should see screen of diagnostic, service tolls and other...

I don't have idea what to do.
I'm write to seller, but contact with eBay is limited... At the moment I do not have an answer from him, I think it's an ordinary merchant and I will not be able to help me.

Looking for answers on the internet I found some information about version 2.0 but it appears that it is not sold and made available by YAMAHA.
Have you heard about this?

Thanks for your time and assistance

Attachments

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

GoodCubanito

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi,
I bought a YDS (v 1.33) with Cable on eBay. I working on WIN8 and WIN7, and I have the same problem.
I configure ports COM to COM1, and I instal all drivers from CD. I do all steps from instruction of the kit.
I update database from CD, and i see on monitor "SOFTWARE VER. 1.33" and "DATABASE VER. 1.33"
I have a new YAMAHA F130A (made on April 2015). When I want to start diagnostic program, on screen i can see an error "System file not found "SE0022.dbf"". What i should to do? Anybody have a database? And Can send me a file SE0022.dbf? This is problem with my software YDS? Or I have the newest engine and the software don't work properly?

Sorry for my language...
I hope that what I wrote is understandable.
Best regards from Poland.
Justin,

Did you ever find out what the issue was? I am having the same problem. Thanks, Laz

UnorthodoxCreations

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might want to try restarting the computer. I followed all directions and was still having problems. Tried restarting the computer and then it worked fine.

GoodCubanito

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have tried reinstalling the software, restarted the laptop, same results... any other recommendations?

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Hi out there, I have a Yamaha Waverunner FX HO 2011 and bought the YDS v1.33 Diagnostic Kit - works perfect.
Now I bought a Waverunner FX HO 2017 and the software says the file "se1016.dbf" is missing.
Does anyone have this file and can send it to me? This would be great help and solve my problem.
Thanks
Oliver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Thank you for your response Bruce,

I tried on 2 laptops (first with Windows 8, and I think maybe drivers weren't instaled properly, when I tried on second laptop with Windows 7, and I had the same problem). In CD from seller I can found folder name "DB" i think that is shortcut from "DATABASE", in this folder I can see many of file *.dbf (look at the picture), but don't have "SE0022.dbf" which program YDS needed... When I update YDS (pressing F1) program automatic copy files from folder "DB".

When I connect engine ECU with PC (laptop), and tying run YDS, I start the program, (pressing enter), I can see caution about engine and warnings, and when i push any key, I can see an error (look at the picture), when the program is running properly I should see screen of diagnostic, service tolls and other...

I don't have idea what to do.
I'm write to seller, but contact with eBay is limited... At the moment I do not have an answer from him, I think it's an ordinary merchant and I will not be able to help me.

Looking for answers on the internet I found some information about version 2.0 but it appears that it is not sold and made available by YAMAHA.
Have you heard about this?

Thanks for your time and assistance
Hi out there, I have a Yamaha Waverunner FX HO 2011 and bought the YDS v1.33 Diagnostic Kit - works perfect.
Now I bought a Waverunner FX HO 2017 and the software says the file "se1016.dbf" is missing.
Does anyone have this file and can send it to me? This would be great help and solve my problem.
Thanks
Oliver

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks
Oliver
YDS 1.33 will not work on Yamaha's after 2013 model year. YDS Pro 2 would be needed.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
YDS 1.33 will not work on Yamaha's after 2013 model year. YDS Pro 2 would be needed.
Thank you for the hint - just googled and see what you mean - thank you !!!
Oliver

Ebanks

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hey man can you share the files SE10008 and Se10009?