• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha FSH 210 Transducer Mounting Location

Giggajr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My Yamaha FSH 210 Transducer install, this location and setup works flawlessly at all speeds. Simrad 7 Go XSE with Total Scan Transducer:

( I did splice my Transducer cable to prevent from drilling a quarter size whole in my new boat. I braided all wires one by one back together and used electrical tape to insulate each wire. The system works perfectly.)

Ron Zimmerman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello. Looks like the ideal location for my Raymarine Dragonfly transducer. Would you, if you have time, take the same pics with a ruler held up to those locations so I can try to match as best I can.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have not put mine on yet, I like that because it does not go below the bottom of the boat. I drive in a lot of shallow stuff. Some pics with a ruler would be great.

jryan

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice install @Giggajr I've been overthinking my install for days now. I have an AR190 and keep debating on how far down to put the transducer. If you have any side view photos of the mounting I'd be very appreciative. Need to figure out how low the transducer goes with the hull, especially since there's that slight step down for the drains before the bottom of the hull.

Ealex79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just got my 10inch humming bird, going to flush mount.... cant wait. thanks for the info.

Florida195fsh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got the Simrad 7 Cruise and have been waiting to install it. Drilling into the boat scares me!

Ealex79

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got the Simrad 7 Cruise and have been waiting to install it. Drilling into the boat scares me!
I’m with ya. Use painters tape to keep the gel coat from cracking and flaking off when cutting or drilling. Send some pics when done