• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy Yamaha MR-1 HO

Northway

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Anyone have a Yamaha MR1 HO that they’d like to get rid of? Mine took a shit on me, got a call from the boat shop that it had no compression, super bummed. wanted to swap it out with another if available. Will pay for shipping fees.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, sorry we had to meet like this,

Update your profile so we know where you're at,

did the speculate as the cause of no compression? may be easier to rebuild or buy a jetski to harvest it from,

what boat do you have ?

Northway

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Updated it! And I have an 08’ extreme shallow 1875 I just scooped 2-3 months ago for 17k, I figured I picked up a machine that was going to last for summers to come, but I took it out on the river and she wouldn’t turn over, Which is weird considering I launched it 10 times since I bought it.. so I figured it was a fuel pump but the boat shop just said yep, no compression... and left it at that, no cause for what had happened or anything. Also said best bet would be to convert it to an outboard but I don’t wanna do that.

The previous time I put her in the water I noticed I was burning a lot of oil, but always made sure I topped it off and checked it.
Also sometimes it would have a hard time getting on step for the first 15 mins, as well even tho I’d always let it warm up.. really unfortunate I’m in this predicament.