• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Replacement Carpet

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anyone know a place to buy carpet in a roll to match stock yamaha carpet? For my over the winter sound system upgrade I want to use stock looking carpet this time.

Pic for what it looks like

AmesJainchill

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Just a guess, but that reminds me of carpet we had on the outside of subwoofer boxes back in the day.. I wonder if this something similar to what they use?

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yea looks like same carpet we used for sub boxes as well.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just a guess, but that reminds me of carpet we had on the outside of subwoofer boxes back in the day.. I wonder if this something similar to what they use?
Ya know that actually looks just like it. I'll give it a try. Thank ya

Heizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
It looks like my carpeting do-it-yourself. It’s plush so every time I step on it, footprints are like being embossed on it. The texture is astounding as it feels good on my feet. Some of my pals even told me that this carpet makes them feel like they’re stepping on a red carpet. Yes, it’s thick, but it’s not hard to cut.

Last edited: