• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YDS for Rent

Diablo243

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Ok folks I have a YDS and YDS 2.0 unit for rent, YDS is for up to 2012, YDS 2.0 for 2013 and up. You will get the unit and a USB thumb drive with software for you to use. Here is how it will work:

Rental Fee: $20 for 3 days plus shipping
Deposit: $240

You will PayPal me the total amount and it will be held in PayPal, you will receive a tracking number and upon arrival, you have 3 days to use from confirmed delivery, on 4th day you need to submit a tracking number for the return. Once received and confirmed unit and software are there and in working order, your $240 will be refunded to you minus any fees is applicable.

For every day over the 4, you will be charged an additional $10 per day, after 10 days I will assume you wanted it and keep your deposit to purchase a new one.

You are responsible for figuring out the proper setup and plug location for your boat (I recommend a 1-month subscription to Yamaha Manual Store for a copy of your shop manual - no affiliation with them what so ever) this will detail the YDS service plug location as well as any steps required for connection.

Please DM me with any questions or for additional information, unit, and thumb drive will be shipped in a compact rigid case for protection in transit.

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
PM'd.

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It does take a while to get it from abroad when you order from eBay. This could be helpful to someone in a hurry. If you are not in immediate need of it, buying and waiting makes sense.

ralphsmithiii

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It does take a while to get it from abroad when you order from eBay. This could be helpful to someone in a hurry. If you are not in immediate need of it, buying and waiting makes sense.
I couldn't find the version I needed on eBay for my 2015 AR240, only the YDS 1.33 for older models. I found the company out in Cali that sells the one I need but their order here link is broken. I've emailed them to see if they will respond/are still in business but if I can rent one I'd do that as well.

maviles392

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Diablo243
I know this was from last year but I’m desperate. Are you still renting this out?