• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YDS Software Florida

Spaz 944

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyone in SW Florida have the YDS software and cable for a 2012 SX 210? I have a check engine light and it will not reset. I've had power off of the boat for months. It's very low hours and sits on a lift above the water. I only have a single battery and I bought a new one from Wal-Mart to see if that fixed the issue. I've run it off the hose to minimize the salt water intake. I did not see water coming from the pee holes but assumed that was due to lower water volume from the hose.

Any help is appreciated. Port engine only. Starboard ran fine with no errors.

Spaz 944

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for all the replies. Oh, wait, there wasn't a single reply. Hmm. Oh well!

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I borrowed one from a Destin user. I think there is some functionality to look owners up in the map. Good Luck. I bought one for $60 after I bought the boat. It took like four weeks to arrive. Sorry I'm not near to help. Good Luck. I think it's totally worth it to buy if you don't find someone near by that can help.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@Spaz 944 give it a little time as most Florida members will be boating on the weekend assuming nice weather.....you may yet find someone willing to loan it out. Otherwise, there are usually a number of cables and SW for sale on EBAY....