• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yet another toy I'm going to have to figure out a way to live without...

Cool, but wonder what happens if the prop fails?

Always a better toy...Dammit

Cuando?

Oh ! I gotta git 1 of these !!!!
LOL ! I feel sure Barbie will just fall in love with it ....... LL !
Y'all play nicely now ..... Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Only $119k. I'll take two!

wow! 119K? Thats just 100K more than I was thinking........:eek:

I had no idea those were so simple to operate. Other than having to lay out the chute and pick it up that is. What I would like to know is the sensitivity to winds and thermals. I know the limitations on an ultralight are very limiting compared to a single engine airplane, in terms of crosswind capability and g loading. So I wonder what these are and in gusty winds, if your at risk any more than a ASEL?

Dang now I want one!! Although I'd be perfectly happy with a non-flying variant. I've been trying to figure out how to convince SWMBO to approve the purchase of a DIY sand rail....

As a previous skydiver, I doubt a dead engine would equate to a hard landing. At that point its functioning just like any other parachute. Find open ground and set it down.

You guys HAVE TO STOP!

For a second there I was considering if I could add a propeller and parachute to my RZR. Then the only question becomes, who will kill me first? Me or my wife?

How do those wings work control wise? Pull back to go up...pull back farther to go down? LOL Seriously, they said add throttle to stop sink. Can you control the sink without throttle, such as controlling the wing?

Most powered parachutes have control lines. Deform one side of the wing and it turns. Deform both sides equally and it will flare (and stall). Add power and the wing will create lift like any other. I'm not sure how the wing is controlled from inside this particular vehicle.

I swear this is the most expensive place on the internet.... does anyone else realize that??? lol Every time I look through some threads I ALWAYS find something else I want and this time it was $119k!!!

I swear this is the most expensive place on the internet.... does anyone else realize that??? lol Every time I look through some threads I ALWAYS find something else I want and this time it was $119k!!!

In all honesty, if this "takes off" (oh, I just kill me sometimes) I think the price may come down to something reasonable. With any luck it will be affordable by the time I'm ready to retire. This would be on my short list of retirement toys.

Back