• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

YJB site still down...

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Who wants to bet that Brian isn't trolling here under an alias? I have a sack of cash that says he is here under an assumed name / username while YJB is shut down!! Stupid strategic move from my point of view. While YJB is shut down other members are Googling other jet boat topics and finding us!! Brian is in a lose / lose situation that he created on his own.

Suchawittygal

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let him troll..he might learn a thing or two :asshat:

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I believe most of the forum is open to read without joining.

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think he is scanning who joins so he can mass delete us. Or am I just a delusional paranoid. Cam.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just paranoid. We should see the YJB doors open up by morning.

Pohlease

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was a member of the old board since 2009. For those of you that weren't around then. It was awesome. Yamaha jet boats were really becoming sorted out and they were more and more popular. People were joining the board daily from all over. We couldn't wait to learn about our boats and share stories. It was positive place to be and real things were happening from it. After awhile some personalities and there being a limit on how much a guy can learn about his boat kept me from logging in. I check in occasionally and this time checked in to find the board had fallen apart.

If Brian is reading this forum I hope he reads my post and knows that at least one member of both boards is thankful for what he created. Without his efforts to create a board and keep it running none of you would be so well organized and gathered in one place to complain about it. His ways may have been outdated and the site was terrible to browse on a phone but at what point do we return to being gentlemen and let it go? Let's move on and make this like it was in 2009.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I agree Pohlease. Welcome to a new beginning.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is refreshing here..

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It is refreshing here..
So you are able to log in to the YJB site? If so, then I must be banned for joining here, inviting 4-5 others to join or BOTH. He's a petty little man if that's what he is up to. Anyone who cannot withstand the free and open exchange of ideas is either, intellectually weak, morally wrong (and usually knows it and hides behind artificial power), a coward, or all of the above. Not trying to name-call here, just stating the only, yet obvious conclusions that reason and logic demand.

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just paranoid. We should see the YJB doors open up by morning.
...uuh nope, not opened up yet unless he has banned me. Of course I can't imagined that he won't after reading my posts here. :winkingthumbsup"

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Primdoc, I'm still able to get on the other site. It is just a "read only" thing now as any updates or responses are not permitted at this time. Still down. Are you saying you are not able to log in at all?.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Primdoc, I'm still able to get on the other site. It is just a "read only" thing now as any updates or responses are not permitted at this time. Still down. Are you saying you are not able to log in at all?.

I wonder if your "read only" is actually just history that is saved in your internet cache?

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This is all i get This board is currently disabled.

Lspeedss

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wonder if your "read only" is actually just history that is saved in your internet cache?
Is there a way to download some of those saved posts?

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Jeesh, I take a little time to do something silly, like work, and I miss this?

What happened?

primedoc

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
YJB is still locked up tighter than Ft. Knox for me. Still getting the same message it has displayed since Saturday morning, "Board is Currently Disabled for Management Assessment and for Processing Group Buys. Estimated at 24-48 hrs."

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Usually if I put any of my websites down for maintenance I post this picture with a small line at the bottom explaining what is going on and when I think it will be done......

site down 1.jpg

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still down for me too!!!! Also YJB Facebook page is down. All you do is read post from last year. Can't post anything new.