• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Want To Buy Your boat! (<25K) (ish)

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So, sold my 242 a couple months back. Ready to shop for the replacement now. Looking for a straight cash purchase this time. I know it's not gonna be a keeper, just something for a year or 2, so I don't wanna hassle myself with a monthly again when we're gonna be on skis most of the summer anyway and end up selling likely at the end of the season. So, quick and painless cash deal I can have fun with and not worry about leaving in storage half the summer. I'm still gonna seadek it and throw a ridiculous stereo in and take it to Bimini, so she won't exactly be neglected, don't worry about your old baby not being loved. But we're definitely gonna be on our skis alot more this year and don't wanna be paying $400/month or so to have an unused toy.

I've missed quite a few, ok - 2, 2010 AR240's for 24K. Crazy right? Not expecting to find that again. Ideally, I want dual captains chairs. At least 21'. Galvanized trailer. Two boats top my list of prospects right now. One is an 05 AR230 for 17,500 that's had brand new ECM's fitted recently, but needs some upholstery work. #2 is an 07 SX210 for 15K (which doesn't have dual captains chairs, but at that price? Both pretty decent boats at a fairly attractive prices and kinda sorta local-ish. I might be able to stretch it out to the 30K neighborhood for something with twin 1.8's, but that's REALLY pushing it. I'd ideally love to be sub 25K.

So you. Yeah, YOU. I know you're eyeballin that new E-series at the boat show but don't want the hassle of sellin your old sled. hit me up. Cash is waiting. But it's waiting very impatiently...

Man, that's a steal on that 242. Sure does look like funny on that trailer though. Wonder where the CG is on a 242? Seems like it'd be in front of the axles on there. That SX ain't bad either, sure wish it had dual captains chairs. Good lookin out buddy!

These boats are selling so cheap... A 2013 LS for 30k with a custom $3,000 trailer? Last year I was seeing 2009 AR's selling for that. I guess it's a buyers market.

Good luck @veedubtek!

That 242 in 'Bama Craigslist has to be a scam.

Hmmm. I wouldn't do 25K but I might do 29K on my 2011 SX240. Sea Dek already installed in November I have Led strip lights for the cup holder and the Kicker KM65 led speakers ordered but not installed yet. On an aluminum trailer and still under YES warranty till May. Only 67 hours on motors.

Hmmmmm, Might entertain a cash price of ?? if you are interested in an older reliable babied rig. Great for water sports and I could possibly leave some aftermarket items in it. PM if interested.

This one in CT could probably be gotten cheap....they obviously left it in salt water (they bottom painted it!)....and don't show photos of the pumps!

https://newhaven.craigslist.org/boa/5432340905.html (AR210 20K CT)
Some others....
https://jacksonville.craigslist.org/bod/5436537050.html (212SS 17K Florida)

https://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/boa/5438871396.html (SX230 17K Miami---pick it up and go to bimini!)

http://miami.craigslist.org/mdc/bpd/5387841072.html (Sx230 18,900 Miami)

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/boa/5338746322.html (2008 SX230 24,500 Sarasota)

Emailed that one last week actually, no reply.

Putting my search on hold for now. Weighing a few different options and not buying until March/April now.

hey i have a 2008 AR210 (red and white) with about 100 hours on it... Email me for more information, and pictures.. Oraanshlomo@gmail.com

Back