• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Group Buy 2019 JetBoaters.Net SeaDek Group Buy Sponsored By JetBoatPilot <30% MAX Discount Hit!>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some optional kits for my 242x. Also have snap in bow and cockpit covers. Looks like some of the snaps are in the same spot as some of the optional mats. Anyone ever run into this?

Cockpit Kit has been ordered! Have been looking forward to ordering this for some time!

Just placed my order for the cockpit kit and engine step over pad - Brushed Storm Gray over Black on 2007 SX230. Been hoping for the group buy since I got the boat back in May. Thanks!

Just ordered a bunch of optional mats for mine. If I slip getting in/out now then it’s probably the beer ?
Thanks a ton to @JetBoatPilot for putting on these group sales!

Just ordered a bunch of optional mats for mine. If I slip getting in/out now then it’s probably the beer ?
Thanks a ton to @JetBoatPilot for putting on these group sales!
You're welcome! These events help us to keep our staff year round. We've never had season layoffs thanks to group buys like these!

Need opinions please! I have a 2013 AR240 that is red hull with black stripe. What color would look the best but also be the most resistant to mud stains?

Storm gray over black.

Will is the guy who sells the stuff.
But I would put Mocha over Black if I was doing the whole boat over.
Anyone??? Anyone???

IMG_20190928_163027.jpg

Installed mine Saturday just a couple of hours after taking delivery of the boat.

UPS just dropped off my cockpit back/swim platform kit. Now I got a figure how to squeeze install into the schedule.

Placed my order last week, SeaDek arrived today!! Thanks to Kelly @ Jetboat Pilot for making this a fast & smooth transaction!

Placed my order last week, SeaDek arrived today!! Thanks to Kelly @ Jetboat Pilot for making this a fast & smooth transaction!
Awesome I'll pass this on.

Yep, Another 335 days for the next one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back