• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Baby Swing set ups

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I got the little tikes swing and some reccomended straps off Amazon but the straps are way too long. Even the ropes for the swing are kinda long. What are you guys using?

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
You talking about on the boat or at home?

We use this style on the boat. Folds up small and comfortable for the kid.

We use the blue/red little tikes swing at home but it’s hanging on some long chains from a beam.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got the little tikes swing and some reccomended straps off Amazon but the straps are way too long. Even the ropes for the swing are kinda long. What are you guys using?
Let me see if I can find the one we used. If we still have it, it's yours to use. PM me your address and I'll try to get it to you before the weekend.

We bought it back in '19. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IP2QZGM

1714959198905.png

Just walked out in the garage and found it. I'm driving to Buffalo in the morning. Shoot me your address and I'll drop it in the mail for you tomorrow.

Last edited: