• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 Jetboaters.net NFL fantasy league!!

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Its that time of year folks!! This will be the third year of our annual football league. Who is ready?

This is just for fun and bragging rights , and 100% free.

A surprise will be unveiled by the second week of football!!!!

I need to get a count of who is interested that way I can get a count of teams. The more teams, the better the drama. I will close the team count on the 29th of August, and we will have our draft the next week.

So, lets get some names on here. Ill start.

1. Scarabmike

Last edited:

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will defend my title!

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

Jet Blue

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If y'all need a body I'd love to join, but don't want to take a spot away from a previous participant.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I missed out last year so I will try it this year. I have never played but it looks pretty simple I'm sure you guys will get chuckles out of my draft picks as I'm a little out of touch with the NFL as I'm more into college ball. We should really try that sometime I'm sure there is a college version of this I have to imagine the scoring is astronmical in that type of set up. Someone please remind right before the draft so I can set time aside for it so it moves swiftly.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I missed out last year so I will try it this year. I have never played but it looks pretty simple I'm sure you guys will get chuckles out of my draft picks as I'm a little out of touch with the NFL as I'm more into college ball. We should really try that sometime I'm sure there is a college version of this I have to imagine the scoring is astronmical in that type of set up. Someone please remind right before the draft so I can set time aside for it so it moves swiftly.
You will probably win.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 I missed the Draft last year as I was away for work. The computer will draft for you and take the next best available player.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will probably win.
Highly unlikely I do understand the concept but I will likely be that guy who goes into week 8 with all my quarterbacks and running backs on bi weeks and be in trouble I should be the league punching bag but heck every league should have one! I will at least commit though I will set a line up each week and show up for the draft. I will name my team taco for that reason though ;) for those that dont know thats from The League that show was awesome. I missed it and caught it on netfilx by chance it was hilarious.

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in! I enjoyed last year.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sign me up. Not sure who the best wingers and goalies are, but I'll figure it out.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sign me up. Not sure who the best wingers and goalies are, but I'll figure it out.
I will draft those guys first best winger is going to be Payton Manning and the best goalie is going to be the Houston Oilers defense but i call dibs on both of those.

ScarabMike

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome guys!! Here is the list so far. Pretty good for one day! Keep Em comin! This year, there will be a surprise that I will unveil on the second week of the season!!

1. @ScarabMike
2. @Scuba_ref
3. @GiddYupJoe
4. @Jet Blue
5. @Murf'n'surf
6. @robert843
7. @veedubtek
Awesome, I can't wait for the surprise....I hope it is cheerleaders! I was at the Seahawks/Vikings preseason game on Thursday and this is all I could see, some ass standing in front of me the entire game - super annoying!

20160818_192128.jpg

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral