• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 252SD - North Carolina (WNC) - 18 hours, galvanized trailer, Cobra fins, Mooring cover

foozed

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Hi boat enthusiasts, we've decided to sell our boat since we aren't using it enough. We moved 3.5 hours away from the lake and have only been on the boat 3x this summer.

Our boat has only been used in the Fresh Water at Lake James where it is kept on a lift. Never beached, no scratches or dings, and the interior is very clean (thanks to my very organized wife). It runs perfect. (Lake James is in the Western part of NC near Asheville, specifically Marion NC).

I'm a seasoned Yamaha Jet Boat owner and know how to drive and maintain them, so it has been well cared for.

Black Exterior Grey Interior.

Includes:
-5 year Y.E.S. Warranty with more than 3 years remaining. (expires 3/25/26)
-Black Yamaha mooring cover with the pulley lift mod (avoids use of the poles). (the first cover had the Surdyke Yamaha logo but I have since purchased a plain OEM Yamaha cover that does not have a dealer logo - I bought what I could get my hands on initially).
-Cobra Jet Fins
-Rubber Sound Deadening in the engine hatch and under the floor over the fuel tank area.
-OEM S600 anchor kit with chain.
-Noco batter tender
-It had a factory oil change and service at 11 hours.
-Additional Oil Change kit from Jetboatpilot.
-O'Brien 2 person challenge tube
-4 Yamaha Life Jackets, 4 Orange life jackets, throwable, whistle, first aid kit.
-Galvanized trailer with delivery miles only.

The boat has been immaculately maintained, and cleaned (wife - very type A).
This was a no shoes boat, similar to our house. No dogs. No stains. No Crumbs.

Offered at $87.5K.IMG-7738.jpgIMG-7737.jpgIMG-8240.jpg63994290969--FC66CC01-DD57-45E4-8D56-5004F5963466.jpgIMG-7727.jpgIMG-8239.jpgIMG-8960.jpgIMG-8034.jpg8A6AA9EA-0A33-4C63-B01A-40F4C5B5F232.jpegE50B7204-94A2-4A83-A786-A6EC2F897574.jpeg

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Very nice boat.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Great boat. I need to get mine detailed now lol thanks. How did the rubber sound deadning project go?

foozed

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
It helps enough to appreciate the labor of applying it. I notice a decent reduction in buzz, more so at mid speed than high speed.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
It helps enough to appreciate the labor of applying it. I notice a decent reduction in buzz, more so at mid speed than high speed.
Any pictures of this?

Jacek12

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Still available