• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AO cooler for front area of AR210

Slamons

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I figured I’d share this cooler since it fits perfectly both under the bench area and up in the bow area. It’s an AO cooler that I originally bought for the frunk of our Tesla. You can find them on Amazon. Picture shows it in the bow area of our 2021 AR210. IMG_1848.jpeg

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Very good cooler that fits nicely on the 24’ boats as well - like a glove under port seat and with a little nudge under the captains seat. I have a pair of them and they help maximize the storage space.