• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Decals for 2021 AR210

H20Thrust

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just purchased my first jet boat, a 2021 AR210 with 30 hours. The boat is in pristine condition.....except the previous owner didn't like the AR graphics on the side and removed them for a cleaner look. For whatever reason, I really like my vehicles to always retain the stock look. There's something to be said about the work done by industrial designers and graphic designers. Seeing as I'm a graphic designer, maybe that's part of it lol

Anyway, I am planning to replace the graphics. I've found some places online that sell them, partzilla and others, but prices vary significantly from place to place. Also, I'm uncertain on the color I need. Another issue is, for whatever reason, this model and year doesn't include the parts diagram. So I'm uncertain as to whether it's one graphic on each side or two graphics for each side.

Can anyone advise? Cheapest/best place to buy OEM graphic decals? What decals do I need?

I believe, but I'm not certain the color code I need is SC2.
I think the parts I need are:
Graphic 1: F3S-U417B-G0-00
Graphic 2: F3S-U417C-G0-00
Graphic 3: F3S-U417D-E0-00
Graphic 4: F3S-U417J-E0-00

Without the diagram, I have no idea if this is right or how to proceed.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took em off my AR210 and prefer it. Sooner or later you are going to bump something and it will scuff them, tear them etc. Very sweet looking boat you got there!!

H20Thrust

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I took em off my AR210 and prefer it. Sooner or later you are going to bump something and it will scuff them, tear them etc. Very sweet looking boat you got there!!
Thanks! Super happy with it! Ready for it to warm up enough to really put it through it's paces!

I'm pretty careful to always have fenders out when near things that could cause damage. Actually drove 8 hours round trip to buy a Scarab 195 and passed on it cause it looked like the previous owner had docked it to a chainsaw....on both sides. Can't quite understand how people cause that much damage to their boats.

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I took mine off because the port side started pealing off and I knew if I replaced them I would more than likely have a bubble or some other defect that I wouldn’t live with. I like it stickerless a lot more than I expected.

squib_2000

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Exciter
Boat Length
I have an old 99 exciter, i had someone remove and replace the decals with something more modern. Id think if you had an idea of what you wanted and sent it to a shop that does that kind of work, it might make more sense to have them do the entire job. I sent a picture of the design, they custom made the decals and did the install. It was cheaper then ordering them and having someone put them on. The entire job was less then $1000. Unless you are really skilled at doing this kind of work, id let a pro do it. Id guess the OEM decals are not cheap to buy from partzilla, so if you make a mistake you are buying new ones again.