• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Great deal on digital torque wrenches

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Figured I'd pass this along since it's such a good deal. Sears has craftsman 3/8" and 1/2" digital torque wrenches for 70 bucks each. That's off brand from Amazon cheap for a pretty decent piece of equipment. They're double that at Lowe's.

Also interesting note, if you're willing to pay 300 bucks they do some kinda gift card back for money mo.ey thing, which seems like they're HARD up for cash.

I ordered a pair, figured I'd pass the info along.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
That is a good price. For some reason I am weary of digital torque wrenches though.

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I love mine, just the batteries go fast, probably cause of our cold weather. I have spares in the same tool drawer.

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Figured I'd pass this along since it's such a good deal. Sears has craftsman 3/8" and 1/2" digital torque wrenches for 70 bucks each. That's off brand from Amazon cheap for a pretty decent piece of equipment. They're double that at Lowe's.

Also interesting note, if you're willing to pay 300 bucks they do some kinda gift card back for money mo.ey thing, which seems like they're HARD up for cash.

I ordered a pair, figured I'd pass the info along.

Just ordered a pair for local pickup at mine as well. I know you can get cheap adapters from Harbor Freight for $40 to convert regular ratchets now to digital torque wrenches but this is the real deal..

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow picked up my digital torque wrenches and … a whole bunch of other tools geez, they are really having crazy deals

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
450 piece tool kit $199 from $549
2A4D72E7-75EF-4669-A22E-D463E47F7447.jpeg

115 piece socket set $45
8977B951-F4CB-4CE4-AD9A-269DDA07C760.jpeg

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This has to be them clearing out craftsman remainders after selling the brand to Lowes
There's only like 24 stores remaining nationwide. I think they're just liquidating pretty much everything.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
There's only like 24 stores remaining nationwide. I think they're just liquidating pretty much everything.
I was just thinking where the hell is there a Sears by me lol

SantaFeTrailer

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sears should have been Amazon. I blame that punk who screwed up my shock absorber order in 1994.

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sears should have been Amazon. I blame that punk who screwed up my shock absorber order in 1994.
I was gonna have a whole big.post about this, but I decided to shorten it. The sad part of Ameriicais people are getting lazier, more anti social, and more into disposable everything.