• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JBL MR140/145/145.2 Troubleshooting Guide

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

farrelltravis

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for posting this! I have needed to know what speaker wires went to what speaker. This tells you that easily!

I believe I have two RCA audio outs. This manual only shows 1 though. I actually need 3. To make it work, I split one of the RCA outs into 2 - so that I could get 3 total RCA outs. The only drawback is that the amount of audio coming out of the split connection is low. I don't know how to fix that problem.