• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Texoma August 14-15

Ok. Ppl I am on the lake right now here are a few pictures of the islands20150807_144934.jpg

Attachments

• 20150807_144909.jpg
    20150807_144909.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 5
Looking much better. Should be down another 3-4 feet by next week.

Why aren't you at work? Hmm

Jeb didn't take those pics. I don't see T. and all the trees are still.

1438981872802.jpg

Maybe I took off early

T would get mad at me if I took a picture of her right now wink wink

bump
I figured there would more chit chat on here, since the gathering is this weekend,

We are not going to be able to come. :(

We are not able to make it. Sorry!:(

I'm sorry I have to fly and miss seeing all of you. I am working all the remaining weekends in Aug, so I can't even meet another time. I won't know about the first weekend in Sept until the 17th or so, but we are doing Powell that month, so most of the month is out anyway. We are going to go out on Ray Roberts probably in the next few days this week. Hope you guys have a ball!

chit chat, chit chat

I'm sorry I have to fly and miss seeing all of you. I am working all the remaining weekends in Aug, so I can't even meet another time. I won't know about the first weekend in Sept until the 17th or so, but we are doing Powell that month, so most of the month is out anyway. We are going to go out on Ray Roberts probably in the next few days this week. Hope you guys have a ball!
It hasn't happened yet Mel!

Yeah, had my dates messed up...but I edited the thread to sound better and reflect I wouldn't make it instead of asking how it was...apparently still indicates I am in the dark, which is true!

Conditions are not perfect but after missing half of the season we are going to try and make a weekend out of it. It should be about 5-6 feet over normal by weekend so I think we can find some decent spots. Sorry we won't see most of you guys this time, maybe another.

Got some work to do today then hit the road. Not sure what time we will get in.

water leve is about 622, bumcome launch is about a foot from being completly open. Traci and I went and looked at it yesterday, Looks like it will just be the two boats @DCB-270

Wow the lake is great you ppl are missing out, maybe next year

Sure did miss you guys, sorry about that. I just got home after a 4 day trip from HELL! Well, one day was HELL, the rest wasn't so bad, but it wasn't a day on the water with friends! Let's try again for a late September outing!

Yesterday was perfect down here on Canyon Lake!

I hope to make it up there some day.

Back