• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2003 Calais 210 reverse linkage pin size?

7thLetter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Calais
Boat Length
We were cruising through a no-wake zone this weekend (thankfully) when the boat suddenly came to a stop and started drifting backwards. Shut it down and hopped in to see the issue, and the reverse bucket was down even with the throttle forward. Turns out the pin that goes through the linkage into the bucket somehow fell out. Anyone know what size that pin is, or could measure for me? I want to order a new pin this week, but I can't seem to find the size of the pin on any parts lists. Length and diameter would be fantastic if anyone has it.

pmorita

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Tango Xtreme
Boat Length
Just did a google search and found the parts diagram for this.
Item #2 is the clevis pin and it says .25 x 1.13. Think you can just order from these folks.

7thLetter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Calais
Boat Length
Just did a google search and found the parts diagram for this.
Item #2 is the clevis pin and it says .25 x 1.13. Think you can just order from these folks.
That diagram is not the same layout as my pump assembly/reverse bucket, but I’m betting the pin is the same size. I’ll order the clevis pin, washer, and cotter pin since I’m missing them all now. Thanks!