• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2012 Sea-Doo Speedster 200 510hp - WI

Igetwet

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
Hello all,

Tough decision but listing our speedster for sale. This boat is a unicorn. Almost perfect condition with just 75+/- hours on the motors. This is probably the funnest boat we’ve owned, from 15’ jets to our 38’ Donzi. Extremely quick, maneuverable, yet very versatile with a good amount of room and a lot of storage. Easy to tow and store. It really is a bummer they stopped making these boats. We’ve used this boat on all different types of water. From small rivers to Lake Michigan multiple times.

The underside of the hull looks new. Impellers and the fiberglass in the jets look new. Interior is in great shape, driver seat had a few small holes from keys or something from previous owner but that is getting repaired right now. New Fusion stereo head unit. Trailer is almost new condition, three new wheels and tires. These motors do not have the ceramic supercharger washers that gave the earlier Rotax motors some issues.

Small gel coat blemish in the front seating area, I will get a picture of. Cover has one small tear which I might get stitch up before it sells. I only have few pictures right now but will add more when I get the seat back from upholstery shop. I looked for years for this boat, unfortunately we just have too many water toys… el free to ask questions.

$33,500

IMG_3544.jpeg

IMG_8025.jpeg
IMG_6828.jpeg