• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG 2014 Bimini Fling Shirts

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Andy I will be getting my order in tomorrow !
Thanks, just try to get it to be by noon or short there after. If I make an order early enough tomorrow they can order the shirts and have them in early next week which will give them enough time to turn them around and get them to me before we leave.

tim h

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Safety Yellow / Long Sleeve
XL-(qty: 2)
LG-(qty: 2)

White / Long Sleeve
SMALL-(qty: 3)
XL-(qty: 1)

Thanks Andy !
Let me know when you need payment.
I can do paypal.
tim

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have submitted the shirt order to BigFrog. At the end of the first post in this thread I have each persons order information.

Once I have the invoice for the order, I will PM everyone with the cost of their order and my PayPal information. Thanks for the orders!!!

If you want shirts you can still contact BigFrog directly and make your own order.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Big News from BigFrog!!!

I just talked with Tyler at BigFrog, Samira (who was previously handling our orders) is no longer with BigFrog and Tyler is now handling our orders. I had worked with Tyler on the initial Jetboaters.net swag spreadsheet to fix some bugs and plus with all the orders from Jetboaters.net swag that @Julian has put together and now our Bimini Fling orders, Tyler and the owner have agreed to give us a much better price on shirts. These prices apply to all orders already placed with me plus any future orders and is the full price of the shirt and art work.

Short sleeve shirts are now $15.50
Long sleeve men's up to XL are $20.75 and XXL and above are $22.25
Long sleeve ladies are $23.75
Long sleeve youth are $20.75

Also, the deadline for getting in orders either through me or directly with BigFrog has been moved to Tuesday, June 10th. Tyler assures me that if an order is placed by then I will have it at my house before I leave for Fort Lauderdale.

@DieselCamel @RobA @tim2808 @waterboy @gunnerson @steined @Chris-MS @PreciousMetals @Tyler Just in case these new lower prices change your mind on ordering shirts. Also, @upperdeck @Bruce @justason @tim h in case you want to add to your order.

The first post of this thread has been updated with the new pricing information.

Last edited:

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks man! Can you get me a price to have five shirts as designed with names on each? Is that even possible? The new price is very enticing.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks man! Can you get me a price to have five shirts as designed with names on each? Is that even possible? The new price is very enticing.
Rob I will ask, it should not be a problem and I doubt it will cost much. Tyler is very accomodating, especially with all the trouble I had with Samira. I will have an answer for you tomorrow.

Do you want the names on the right breast area, the front logo is on the left? Also, what color and font do you want the names?

upperdeck

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Andy, we may be interested in names as well once you post up the prices. Thanks for all the work you're doing on this!

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Actually would probably put them on the back of the shirt. Maybe maybe put the Bimini in smaller text below the map but before fling 2014.

Usually the names are only one font but I'm not picky. I trust your judgement, go ahead pick it if you have to.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Actually would probably put them on the back of the shirt. Maybe maybe put the Bimini in smaller text below the map but before fling 2014.

Usually the names are only one font but I'm not picky. I trust your judgement, go ahead pick it if you have to.
Not sure we can change the back art work on an individual basis. I will work with Tyler and see what he recommends since he has done a few more shirts than me.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Andy, we may be interested in names as well once you post up the prices. Thanks for all the work you're doing on this!
I don't have a definitive answer as of yet on the price of putting names on the shirts. However what I did find out is that the worst case scenario of $2.00 per shirt for an average name length (~15 characters or less) and the name would be place on the right breast area. The font/color would be the same used for the 2014 Bimini Fling above the Jetboaters logo on the left breast. This is the worst case, the price might even be less.

So if you want names on your shirts please let me know the name and what sizes shirt the name go with. Also, to ensure they have enough time to get me the shirts please give me all the shirt information by Monday, June 9th at 3 pm.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I don't have a definitive answer as of yet on the price of putting names on the shirts. However what I did find out is that the worst case scenario of $2.00 per shirt for an average name length (~15 characters or less) and the name would be place on the right breast area. The font/color would be the same used for the 2014 Bimini Fling above the Jetboaters logo on the left breast. This is the worst case, the price might even be less.

So if you want names on your shirts please let me know the name and what sizes shirt the name go with. Also, to ensure they have enough time to get me the shirts please give me all the shirt information by Monday, June 9th at 3 pm.
Sounds great. Let me run that by the powers that be and I'll get back to you today. Thanks again!

waterboy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Andy, that is awesome. Let me review this and send you a note with an order... My brain is in deep with graduation and graduation parties but I will make this a priority today.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
We are in for 5 shirts.

Viking Captain
Master P
Tucan Sam
Peg leg
Parrot

@andy07sx230ho you're the best!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are in for 5 shirts.

Viking Captain
Master P
Tucan Sam
Peg leg
Parrot

@andy07sx230ho you're the best!
Rob I love the names. Also associated with each name I need details about the shirt; color, size and long or short sleeve.

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
@andy07sx230ho if you dont see my message I sent, here is the complete info. Hope I made it in time.

All Mens safety yellow short sleeve shirts:

Viking Captain - M
Master P - S
Tucan Sam - M
Peg leg - 2XL
Parrot - L

Thanks!

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The shirts have been ordered and everyone should have a message in their inbox with the order details, total cost, and payment information. Thanks everyone for your orders and your patience.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Change of plans on the shipping of the shirts. Big Frog has had some equipment difficulty resulting in our shirt order not getting done in a timely manner, at this writing the shirts are still not all done. So instead of relying on overnight delivery, which would have been more expensive, my parents who live nearby the store are going to pick up the order when the shirts are done. On my way to FTL I am going to swing by Clearwater, FL and spend Saturday night with my parents. This way I get the peace of mind that I will have the shirts and even better get to see my family.

Now the question is for those that have already paid (@Bruce , @justason , @waterboy ), is it okay for me to reimburse you the shipping cost of $.75 per shirt in cash at the captains meeting or I can Paypal you the money?

For the others here is you new amount owed at the captains meeting or Paypal before you leave.
@upperdeck - $154.62
@RobA - $95.23
@tim h - $177.62

BoaterGuy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Talk about customer service! Way to come through for us!