• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2014 scarab 195 ho super charger removal and rebuild

seansjetboat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Hey all,

Anyone have any links for the removal and rebuild of the super charger on an 195 ho?

Any idea for best priced parts in canada?

Thanks in advanced.

Shon

Sidarousmg

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
i know it's not exactly a scarab, but it's the same engine and concept. I used this video when I removed the SC from my Challenger 180. hindsight, I should have completely removed the engine hatch off the hinges, would make access much easier. I used PWCmuscle in Florida, not sure of any places in Canada.

seansjetboat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 ID
Boat Length
Thanks alot bud appreciate it.,
the hinge brackets are siliconed aswell as screwed in....annoying. hard not to mess up the gel coat popping them off.