• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2015 Yamaha SX192 Supercharged 1.8L Western NY

Kawi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
This boat gets right up and moves, but also cruises easily at 30MPH without draining the tank.
260 hours, this boat originally came from South Carolina. The owner used it mostly for cruising the Savannah river.
It's only been in freshwater. I had no intention on selling, but we'll be moving in the spring and won't have a place to store it inside.
Clarion Bluetooth enabled stereo, with Polk speakers, all works well.
New Garmin Striker 4 fishfinder/depth finder/GPS in 2021.
Thrust Vector steering upgrade in perfect working order. This is a game-changer when docking/slow steering.
Since i purchased it a few years ago, i've done the following to ensure it's reliability:
-Spring 2023, new OEM Yamaha Mooring cover with ratchet system. still in perfect shape. i bought it new to be used for when we put the boat in the water for the weekend, et. otherwise it stays stashed and the boat goes in my pole barn.
-Fall/winter 2022, New supercharger clutch, gaskets, throttle cable, as well as oil change, filter, spark plugs. i've been told the clutches last about 200hrs, so i figured this was due. New OEM Bimini top cover.
-Winter 2021, New impeller and stainless OEM wear ring
This has been a great boat, ALWAYS kept inside when not in the water.
Galvanized Shorland'r trailer with surge brakes and swing away tongue. i can tow this with my Ford Edge V6
Hard copy manual, life jackets, safety items, kneeboard, and huge towable tube/rope go with the boat.

$23,600

Attachments

Last edited:

Kawi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Just bumping this boat. looking at properties and could use the money from the boat.
2022-09-02 13.04.48-1.jpg

Judge

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I had a '14 SX192 with the same color package and it was a great boat! The power-to-weight ratio is unbelievable. Even with the 1.8L SVHO it gets good fuel mileage if you don't run it WFO all day long. This boat is also great to tow. It is lightweight and easy to maneuver around the ramp and parking lot.

Mine ran great and I had no issues with it as well. I would not hesitate to buy this boat if someone wanted a smaller jet boat; especially with a small family who wanted tube and ski.

Kawi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Thank you! Yes this has been a great boat, and runs smooth as silk.

scguy13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Still available?

Kawi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
I'm sorry this just sold. removing the ad tonight.
Are you local? To be honest the man who bought it in my mind may not want to keep it due to his advanced age. If i hear from him i can reach out.

Kawi

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Boat has been sold. Thank you

scguy13

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I resurrected a 5 month old post, and brought you good luck! Hahaha thanks for letting me know though, and congrats. And no, I’m not local to you. Far from it, I’m in SC but not afraid of a drive. Thanks!