• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2016 4 tec ECU ?

vollender

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a chaparral twin engine rotax jet boat. The boat sunk and had to get 2 new engines. Very hard to get engines or look up parts. But I did get 2 engines from chaparral. Problem is I am missing 1 ecu and 3 injectors. Can anyone tell me how or were to look up parts for this engine. Engine that has ecu has number on the back of 666067.

S# 09953694
M# 440010abb

Any help would be great. I am a boat repair shop and am very stumped on looking up parts for this engine.

Thanks Ray

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I would start here. I come here to look up part no. and what things are called/named. Hope this helps. Good luck!

1641958534338.png

ChrisM

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
That site is your correct lookup site, you need to select the Rotax JPS from the drop down. then AB, then ABB, then your engine size, then continue from there.

Capture.JPG

vollender

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
That site is your correct lookup site, you need to select the Rotax JPS from the drop down. then AB, then ABB, then your engine size, then continue from there.

View attachment 169582
Were do I look parts up from there to get prices and to order. Never seen anything this hard. Thanks for help