• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat 2021 AR195 with Extras - Naperville, IL

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
For sale is our (soon to be your…) 2021 AR195. We have loved this boat for 4 seasons now but need to get a bigger boat. Here is what we have done to it:

Year: 2021 (purchased in August of 2020)
Make: Yamaha
Model: Ar195
Color: Black on Green
Interior: White with grey accents
Engine 1.8L supercharged 250hp Yamaha SVHO
Hours: 95 and counting
Trailer mileage: 3500 miles
Price: $41,500

Storage: Summer storage has been on the trailer at outdoor storage facility. Winter storage has been inside my temperature-controlled warehouse. Although it was temperature controlled, I still winterized it every year for maintenance purposes.

Additions:
1. Black mooring cover
2. Added a thrust vector
3. Installed (2) 8" tower speakers (Rockville RWBC80)
4. Added an amp (Pyle Hydra Marine Amp - Elite Series 400)
5. Installed SeaDek throughout
6. Upgraded roller on trailer
7. Comes with 750# of ballast and Tsunami pump
8. Rear view mirror
9. Trailer guides
10. Swiveling wakeboard racks (2, one on each side of the tower)

Again, asking $41,500. I am willing to drop it into a body of water within the Midwest area for serious buyers. Email or DM me if interested. jaymiller12@gmail.com

IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0203.jpgIMG_0207.jpgIMG_0242.jpgIMG_0238.jpgIMG_0236.jpgIMG_0239.jpgIMG_0234.jpgIMG_0230.jpgIMG_0212.jpgIMG_0219.jpgIMG_0209.jpgIMG_0224.jpgIMG_0226.jpgIMG_0228.jpgIMG_0229.jpgIMG_0204.jpgIMG_0237.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Unrelated but I grew up in Lisle. Where did you used to boat?

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
We take our boat to the Illinois River most weekends. Because there are 24 miles of water between the locks, we can always find some space just to ourselves. We also love to surf, so the river makes that possible by killing all waves quickly as they hit the banks and dissipate. We also have dropped into Cedar Lake (close to Indiana/IL border) because it's only an hour 15 away, but that lake tends to bring the traffic on nice days.

Interesting that you have a boat in Littleton. We lived in Fort Collins/Firestone for 12 years and always wondered how people in Colorado owned boats. When we were there, Horsetooth was so low for about 5-6 years that you you couldn't even launch a boat.

steve0617

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Interesting that you have a boat in Littleton. We lived in Fort Collins/Firestone for 12 years and always wondered how people in Colorado owned boats. When we were there, Horsetooth was so low for about 5-6 years that you you couldn't even launch a boat.
We've gotten a LOT of snow over the winter and a TON of rain this summer. June was basically a wipe out. So all the revervoirs are full. We go to Chatfield and Cherry Creek mainly. Going to head down to Pueblo to run out the last of the summer gas before winterization.

jetboatjay

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Some of the most beautiful bodies of water in the US. Good for you. Glad things have returned to normal water levels as I know that is pretty important in Colorado.

Enjoy the remainder of summer.