• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Rotax 1503 4-TEC Factory Service Manual

ramcorpsr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Does anyone know where I can get a hold of a Factory service manual for my Rotax 4-tec model 1503 on a 2021 HewescraftRiverRunner200. The closest dealer to my location is 1000 miles away looks like I will have to service my boat myself.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
I may be able to help. Check your messages.

Frankwho3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hi Luc, Can you send me the manual as well? First time boat owner, 10 hrs on the Scarab 165ID and just got the P2245 error code. Do I leave it, fix myself, or go to the dealer? Thank you!

Frankwho3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hi Luc, Can you send me the manual as well? First time boat owner, 10 hrs on the Scarab 165ID and just got the P2245 error code. Do I leave it, fix myself, or go to the dealer? Thank you! I have a 2021 also.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
O2 sensors are very easy to replace. Just google it for a Sea-Doo. YouTube has many videos.

Frankwho3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hello! So I replaced the O2 sensor with the recommended GM part. Got it out and new one installed with no problem. I started the boat and error code is still there as well as the engine light. I remember reading light may still be on for a few engine cycles but the code should clear. Am I mistaken ? Should I just go out and drive it a few times? Thank you!

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Some codes require software, but I believe this one will clear itself after some engine run time and cycles. As we discussed, it won't affect anything. So boat away and after a few hours of engine run time, if it won't clear, you can either hide the light electrical tape (lol), bring it to a dealer to clear the code, or get your own software to do it (Candoo Pro or BUDS home use). But I think it will clear itself.

Frankwho3

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Some codes require software, but I believe this one will clear itself after some engine run time and cycles. As we discussed, it won't affect anything. So boat away and after a few hours of engine run time, if it won't clear, you can either hide the light electrical tape (lol), bring it to a dealer to clear the code, or get your own software to do it (Candoo Pro or BUDS home use). But I think it will clear itself.
Sounds good!! Thank you again!