• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 AR210 decal removal

Emeralddrive

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Has anyone removed the decal from the blue 2022 AR210? Presume it’s no different than in past years but would love to hear experiences (and see pics).

bradmartin

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you remove yours? I never liked it and I just pulled the starboard side decal. Looks so much "sharper". I need to get some goo gone or something to work on removing the leftover adhesive but once that's done it'll look great. I had a few knicks/scratches on my decal from some bad weather docking last year (and one bad scratch 🥲) but it seems the decal actually "guarded" the gel coat on what looked like some scratches in it.