• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Yamaha 252xe

Paulie44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have a deposit down on a new 252xe. Moving from a 2013 212x due to needing more space. I couldn’t swing the cost of a 255xd. If anyone has a 252xe I wanted to see what their thoughts impressions are. I see a lot of 255 posts but not much 252s. Thanks

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
You mentioned the 252s did you mean 252XE?

deubank1776

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I'm not going to lie..... I don't understand why there isn't a parallel with the 252SE and the 252XE. It would seem like they should have the same technology as one another except the X has the wake stuff added on. Its like they missed something and should've called it the "oops we forgot the light up switches and aft seating" It is weird. Perhaps they should rename the 255 to the 252XE/XD and the 252XE to the 250XE I DON'T KNOW! Just for the love of God have some sort of theme!

Paulie44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks for reply. Yes I meant the 252xe

I went ahead to cancelled my order. Paying that much for a boat without the upgraded engines or improved wake surf features didn’t make much sense to me. I am keeping my boat For another season.