• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

'21 Yamaha AR 195 Lucky 13 Cone Install - Cone Missing T Engraving

Wick3d3vo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Recently purchased a used '21 AR 195 and have started working on upgrading a few tidbits. The lucky 13 cone was one of the upgrades I purchased, however, I do not see the T engraved like expected. Is there another indicator I can use to ensure correct install??

Tough to tell but have attahced pics of all 4 points.

Attachments

Wick3d3vo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Removed the stock cone. Obviously the lucky 13 is directional. Any indicators to drive that?

Attachments

Wick3d3vo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Alright...nvm. need to remove the cone first and "top" is right there. Rookie mistake, smh. Attached a pic for reference.

Attachments

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
These cones came on some jet drives that I purchased . I pulled the removable tail off to check if there was anti seize it seemed to be kind of loose was there a torque spec ? And does that bolt pass through into the bearing area ? I remember another member posting that the bearing went bad from water infiltration, he mentioned from removing and re installing that he must have pinched the o ring. When you pull the tail off there is a small o ring and it has me thinking, was that the o ring he pinched and its there to keep water out of the tail piece bolt.