• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

$70 Seadeck. What did I do.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What material did you use?

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the yellow general purpose, but i guess the soft white would work. I wouldnt go stiffer than the yellow gen purpose. credit to this guys youtube video.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Do you know what is? Usually need to target the exact stain if a general cleaner doesn’t work. Maybe an anti-mildew/mold cleaner?
Thanks, it’s probably juice from kids that are disgusting.

Bubba7827

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
So I ordered a border strip "sample" of the top three ranked seadek alternatives to see how they compare so I can make a good choice when I am ready to bite off the full re-floor job.

I did not include the diamond or camo patterns in my analysis.

#1. Boat Flooring EVA Foam Decking Sheet Faux Amazon.com

#2. OCEANBROAD 3M Self-Adhesive EVA Foam Boat Flooring https://a.co/d/0XJYW8g

#3. HZCHIONE Boat Flooring 94x45/35/16", EVA Foam Boat Decking Faux Teak Marine Carpet Boat Flooring Amazon.com

the oceanbroad is noticably thicker and more cushiony. It also has a 3m adhesive with the same numbers as real seadek. It is the most expensive if the three.

The other two appear to be identical material and cost. There is no name on the adhesive.

i am leaning oceanbroad.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I may get some of the gray with blue seams for our ski.

steveinmd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
So I ordered a border strip "sample" of the top three ranked seadek alternatives to see how they compare so I can make a good choice when I am ready to bite off the full re-floor job.

I did not include the diamond or camo patterns in my analysis.

#1. Boat Flooring EVA Foam Decking Sheet Faux Amazon.com

#2. OCEANBROAD 3M Self-Adhesive EVA Foam Boat Flooring Amazon.com

#3. HZCHIONE Boat Flooring 94x45/35/16", EVA Foam Boat Decking Faux Teak Marine Carpet Boat Flooring Amazon.com

the oceanbroad is noticably thicker and more cushiony. It also has a 3m adhesive with the same numbers as real seadek. It is the most expensive if the three.

The other two appear to be identical material and cost. There is no name on the adhesive.

i am leaning oceanbroad.
Are they all 2" planks?

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length