• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anyone still waiting for 22 models

yamboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I was told I had the last allocation for this dealership, and that seemed correct. They no longer accepted or had any advertisement for that model on website shortly after I placed order. Im in North Dakota so I have about 2 more usable months. I don’t have a lot of faith for a 2022 delivery, or should I say usable in 2022.
I ordered a 212xd from Bismarck in February - what model are you waiting on?

jsssorol

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have been trying to get a 2022 210 FSH Sport since 2021...dealer told me there was one in that a buyer changed his mind on. But it was not the color i wanted. I almost took it..but come on if your spending all this money, you should get what you really want.

sandtiago83

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Definitely get what you want. But given the state where we are now with prices going up you can probably wrap it for cheaper then they will be next year. The bonus here is you wouldn’t have to wait .

jajonesman

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Same boat as all of you...Ordered August 2021, last update was suppose to be completed July 11th. Nothing yet, Dealership has 5 boats left to be delivered and four of them are the XE/XD versions. (Update: 1 XD was delivered to today, still have 3 XE/XD's waiting & a 212 SE. You'd think they would want to get our the nice Wake Series boats?!

drober30

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SD
Boat Length
You might still get lucky, my dealer has a 2022 252SE coming in so Yamaha is still sending some boats that have been built.

Lugo78

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I ordered a 212xd from Bismarck in February - what model are you waiting on?
252SD but I had to get from Minneapolis area. So fun drive back with gas prices if I ever get it.

mmiller2197

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Was lucky enough to score a blue 195S in stock at my Ohio dealer. They have a white ar195 still in stock at Buckeye Sports Center last I spoke to my salesman.

Last edited:

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I frequently look at local dealers around me in the Central Florida areas just to see if any 2022s are being delivered or if anything comes up for sale. Looks like there is a couple Yamaha's used (but pretty new) at the dealer in the link below.

Might be able to pick up a slightly used one cheaper than a new one and not have to wait.

SCH91

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am still waiting on my AR190 that was an expected delivery date of July 11th.. which seems like the delivery date for a bunch of people on here as well. Stopped by my dealer today and he said it still says confirmed.. they are only waiting on two more Yamaha boats this year and mine is one of them. I’m just still holding out hope that it’s not going to get cancelled, but I don’t know anymore..