• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

BOW TABLE MOUNT YAMAHA 252 series

Vinny Dip

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Other
has anyone tried installing a table mount on the bow of the 252 series?

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I have not done it but I've seen it done. It's the same set up as the one on the stern. I installed one where the battery switches are.

deadpool4514

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
I would be very interested to see pictures of this. Also where did you get the hardware.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
If you wanted to use the leg provided with the table, you could just use the bracket in the parts fiche. Otherwise, a floor mount could be used with a new table leg.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@HailMary makes table legs and sells the table base attachments as well. Just eye it up and order a new table when you attache the mounts you will have a lot of flexibility in the position

I used this table

Grkspeed17

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Anyone done this? I have a 23’ 252SD and want to add a mount at bow to put the table. Be nice if someone has a how to or some pics of the process. I always get nervous drilling holes in this boat without knowing exactly what I’m doing.

Cambo

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Didn't mount one in the bow but did relocate the swim platform remote and ordered a new bracket. The factory yamha has a back plate so that when the table leg is inserted the table is level but a few plastic washers inserted on the lower bolt through areas positioned the plate to the correct alignment.

PJFan1977

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Anyone done this? I have a 23’ 252SD and want to add a mount at bow to put the table. Be nice if someone has a how to or some pics of the process. I always get nervous drilling holes in this boat without knowing exactly what I’m doing.
I'd be interested in this as well. I have a grill mount that I use in the existing bracket so no place to set up the table while cooking. Would be great so the kids have a surface other than my clean seats to spill their food on!