• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat FOR SALE! 2019 Yamaha AR190 (CA)

DH5150

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2019 Yamaha AR190. 63.8 Hours total time. This is an absolutely fantastic family boat. I purchased this new in 2019. This boat has only seen 3 lakes: Del Valle reservoir, New Melones lake and Lake Tulloch. ALL fresh water. absolutely zero salt water. ( and no I never took it to the delta.)

Modifications: After I purchased the boat, I installed "thrust vector X" which I purchased from Jetboatpilot.com
additionally, I installed the garmin fish/depth finder you will see in the pictures below.

Maintenance: After engine break-in, I took the boat to the dealer for the first service. Since then, I have conducted all maintenance myself following the Service manual in the handbook. All Genuine yamaha parts were used. I did oil, and plugs at 50hrs. In the winter time, the trailer is on jackstands so the tires will not flat spot. I also remove the battery and place it in my garage on a battery tender. Additionally, before every outing, the bearing buddies on the wheel hubs are greased. I also use yamaha silicone spray on the necessary parts including the engine which is also recommended in the manual. The boat is covered, and is also stored in my backyard underneath a portable canopy. it does not sit out in the sun. After each use, the boat is cleaned and I apply a spray on ceramic coating. 100% safe for gel coat. In short, I take care of my equipment.

Scratches: the bottom of the hull has some scratches from docking on the shortline. There is another scratch on the right side of the boat which came from and encounter with a dock. No structural cracking, just scratches.

What comes with the boat: Other than the obvious, boat trailer and boat cover, everything I have boat related will come with the boat. 8 lifejackets (its and 8 person boat) throw-able flotation device; first aid kit; bumpers for docking; anchor with 100ft of rope; an inner tube and tow rope. The boat does have a bimini top as well which I did not set up for the pictures.

I am located in the San Francisco bay area.
Price $30,000.00

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Posting Price would be good?

Inlikeflinn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You actually might be able to get more than that.

DH5150

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
want to chat? I'd love to hear your thoughts behind that statement.

Inlikeflinn

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sure. I sent you a direct message.

Serjayk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This boat still available?

nbreidel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
2019 Yamaha AR190. 63.8 Hours total time. This is an absolutely fantastic family boat. I purchased this new in 2019. This boat has only seen 3 lakes: Del Valle reservoir, New Melones lake and Lake Tulloch. ALL fresh water. absolutely zero salt water. ( and no I never took it to the delta.)

Modifications: After I purchased the boat, I installed "thrust vector X" which I purchased from Jetboatpilot.com
additionally, I installed the garmin fish/depth finder you will see in the pictures below.

Maintenance: After engine break-in, I took the boat to the dealer for the first service. Since then, I have conducted all maintenance myself following the Service manual in the handbook. All Genuine yamaha parts were used. I did oil, and plugs at 50hrs. In the winter time, the trailer is on jackstands so the tires will not flat spot. I also remove the battery and place it in my garage on a battery tender. Additionally, before every outing, the bearing buddies on the wheel hubs are greased. I also use yamaha silicone spray on the necessary parts including the engine which is also recommended in the manual. The boat is covered, and is also stored in my backyard underneath a portable canopy. it does not sit out in the sun. After each use, the boat is cleaned and I apply a spray on ceramic coating. 100% safe for gel coat. In short, I take care of my equipment.

Scratches: the bottom of the hull has some scratches from docking on the shortline. There is another scratch on the right side of the boat which came from and encounter with a dock. No structural cracking, just scratches.

What comes with the boat: Other than the obvious, boat trailer and boat cover, everything I have boat related will come with the boat. 8 lifejackets (its and 8 person boat) throw-able flotation device; first aid kit; bumpers for docking; anchor with 100ft of rope; an inner tube and tow rope. The boat does have a bimini top as well which I did not set up for the pictures.

I am located in the San Francisco bay area.
Price $30,000.00
I would be interested.

Bynoid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length

ryan2309

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm ready to buy if anyone who chimed in earlier can't complete the purchase

Bynoid

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
The owner hasn't gotten back to me yet.

eewilde23

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
is this still available?

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I’ve been to Del Valle numerous times. I didn’t know they allowed power boats there. I thought the whole reservoir was 5 mph.