• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Freeport, TX/Galveston outing July 2018

Daniel 2018 AR190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So, I won't be able to make the bimini this year but since I'm new to boating, I might as well see what it's like to hit the ocean in my AR190 19'. Kinda freaks me out but might as well get some experience and prepare for what it could be like. Any of you yamaha's want to plan an outing on July 4th to go out around noon then coming back to kemah to watch the fireworks at night? Let me know your thoughts, none of this is set in stone due to weather, day, time, etc. Thanks

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’m a bit confused by your title, do you want to do this in July 2018?

Daniel 2018 AR190

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yeah, this coming July. I meant for everyone from this area not going to bimini this year, we make our own little ocean getaway. Let me know

iamcalled

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
got it. I can’t do a one day turn around this year, because of work schedule sorry