• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Ganglin Wake Wedge Ar210

Mjderoche

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hi, does anyone in the New England area have a gantlin wake wedge for their AR210? We have a 2012 AR210 and are contemplating buying the wake wedge for surfing but it’s a big investment. Was hoping someone might have one locally that I could take a look at and see if it would work with our boat since we have the cobra steering fins

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
There is a person on the board selling a wedge for a 21ft boat. It was converted to fit a 2017 boat but they said it still has the old bar to fit your year boat. You just have to switch it out. It's a great deal but I would request pictures to make sure it's in good condition. Make sure they you get the ladder bracket. It also comes with the transom ballast bag for $450.00.

Cobra fins have no issues with your boat and the wedge. It's only with the thrust vectors.

Let me know if you purchase any used wedge we can send you the ladder bracket template.

Screenshot_20230706_190036_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mjderoche

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you very much! I’ll reach out to them