• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Have you emailed for SeaDek/Hydro Turf Group Buy

Have you emailed will your order for SeaDek/Hydro-turf

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

edsr23

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Master-Spud I just ordered the cockpit for now with the optional mats. Im still trying to convince my accountant (wife) that the swim deck needs to be done also. The Nevada desert sun is starting to take its toll.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Perfect that's a full unit any way you do it! Thanks for the reply... So by my count we are up to 3 units, unless some have emailed in but not voted(fingers crossed)

edsr23

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
It would be nice to get that 25%....

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Anymore interest in this? I've been wanting to replace my carpets and swim deck mats for awhile, even harassed Will about pricing once, but I would definitely be in if the discount made it to the 20% mark, possibly at 15%.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
There are a ton of undecided votes. I think you can expect 50% of them to join and at least 2 members bail from the already committed.

Master-Spud

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
In case any of the undecided people weren't following the other thread @JetBoatPilot kicked in some more fun to the group buy, free shipping if we hit 20%...

"It looks like at the moment we are at 3.5 units with one customer asking to be removed if we don't hit the 20% discount level. His order is for 1 unit (a cockpit kit). We are 6.5 units from the 20% discount level.

Let's up the ante here. If we hit the 20% price level (10 units) I will also ship for free in the US. Canada orders will still have some shipping charged but will do at half price. We must hit 10 units actually sold and invoiced to drop the shipping charges."

Come on guys must be some that would bite at 20% off and free shipping!