• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

How can I find my jet boat?

sandybeach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Help! I live in Ontario, Canada. In February 2020 I ordered a new jet boat. Delivery was supposed to be in April but then the pandemic struck. I can completely empathize with shutting down production lines for the sake of saving lives, but now production and shipping has picked back up. My Yamaha dealership told me they were invoiced by Yamaha at least a month ago, which is the tell-tale sign the boat is being shipped. It is now June and no one can tell me where the boat is or when I can expect delivery. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can find where the boat is and when I can expect delivery? Thank you!!

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
The real question is anything going across the border? I would bet the boat is sitting at the plant and invoiced to the dealer, but waiting on the ability to cross.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Help! I live in Ontario, Canada. In February 2020 I ordered a new jet boat. Delivery was supposed to be in April but then the pandemic struck. I can completely empathize with shutting down production lines for the sake of saving lives, but now production and shipping has picked back up. My Yamaha dealership told me they were invoiced by Yamaha at least a month ago, which is the tell-tale sign the boat is being shipped. It is now June and no one can tell me where the boat is or when I can expect delivery. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can find where the boat is and when I can expect delivery? Thank you!!
That's a bummer... With this heatwave approaching, I'd be getting real antsy... Hope all works out. BTW, where abouts in Ontario are you located? Nice to have some local jet boaters apart of the forum!

sandybeach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The real question is anything going across the border? I would bet the boat is sitting at the plant and invoiced to the dealer, but waiting on the ability to cross.
I live near the border crossing in Buffalo, NY. Trucks are coming across the border faster than usual.

sandybeach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's a bummer... With this heatwave approaching, I'd be getting real antsy... Hope all works out. BTW, where abouts in Ontario are you located? Nice to have some local jet boaters apart of the forum!
Crystal Beach, south of Niagara Falls Ontario.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Crystal Beach, south of Niagara Falls Ontario.
Maybe we'll see you out on Lake Erie! We are from niagara on the lake, bout 45 minutes out.

sandybeach

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Maybe we'll see you out on Lake Erie! We are from niagara on the lake, bout 45 minutes out.
Ya, that would be great. If only I could find my boat...lol... if you see a blue themed AR 210, that's probably me. Cheers!!

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I've heard there are a certain number of boats at the factory in TN waiting for windshields. Not sure if that is still the case but I'm sure things will start rolling again soon.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I live near the border crossing in Buffalo, NY. Trucks are coming across the border faster than usual.
I should have been more specific, are they controlling what can be imported/exported? Luxury or non essential items being controlled?