• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

JBP Thrust Vector Wake

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Just finished the install, now can’t wait to try em out!

EE7B5AD7-B122-42E7-A92E-A884F0D49EC9.jpeg

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How much ballast u going to run?

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
For now just stock plus people. Will look at lead shot next season.

212xcarbon

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Gantlin transom bag is well worth the $. Puts lbs where it needs to be. I could surf with stock ballast and transom bag but wasn't pretty at all. Modified wakebooster and it helps a lot. I think I need a ski locker bag, off-season set up to lengthen wave and more lbs.

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Yeah, I saw your wakebooster modification. I like it.
Let’s see how we look with this $1000 first lol

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Any update on this?
Sadly no, shortly after this install life got in the way and now we have run out of time before the weather turned. So it will have to wait for next season - not super happy about that, but it is what it is.

lamphax

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
I installed the TVW a month ago and it took a little messing with to tweak the ballast but the wave is amazing. 2016 212x - Full stock ballast, Gantlin transom bag, I have a center locker bag that I moved to the back floor and filled about half full but it was just two of us so a couple other people and that wont be needed. The wave was better without the thing on the ladder but will work with it a little more soon. Hope you have as good experience as I did, wish it wasnt cold outside :(

Steve212x

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Hey guys, apologies for the SUPER delayed reply - it seems I had an email address that I forgot about! ;)

The setup works great - I believe there is a new version also