• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Anna, Virginia July 25th

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Looking at getting a group together to hang out for the day on July 25th at Lake Anna Virginia. I can get an agenda of locations to hit throughout the day.

Rough Draft
9AM Launch
10AM South SandBar get aquainted
12PM Anna Cabana - early lunch, don't fret we will be stopping later if you want to wait and just have a cold one.
1PM LKA Sandbar ...... what happens here stays here...lol...kidding, kids are welcome, I will have mine.
3PM Tim's Lake Anna for late lunchers, cool ones for the early 11am eaters.
5PM Tube and swim North Lake Anna
7PM NO Wake Zone.....wind down and see the best sunset Lake Anna has to offer.
9PM Fire Pit for those who are in no hurry to leave

Let me know if anyone is interested. Also if anyone needs ideas of places to stay overnight. I will update some of these places I know soon.

We can get you free launch and safe tow and trailer on my property.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, sounds fun! The 8 hr drive sounds tough though.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

Ryan Sheely

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@latitudeadjuster i am in Chesapeake, Va so only a few hours out. sounds like fun, let me talk with the wife to see if we have plans! Would love to get together with some other Jet boaters. Just got back from a trip to Southwest florida so we had been boating for the last 8 days! ill let you know something later this week.

thanks!

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Awesome....keep me posted.