• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Lake Anna Virginia

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Lake Anna impromptu Jetboat Invasion next Saturday 8-27-16. We will invade the Anna Cabana breakfast and bloody mary bar, all the sand bar hangouts, Tims crab house, the cove bar and grill and grand finale with the best sunset on the lake...maybe best around.... Who's down??

Last edited:

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Lake anna is only about 3 hours from us. We want to cross it off our list one day... but here is our schedule. ... yesterday = lake day with out church, Kerr lake.......
This saturday = family reunion at falls lake,...... next Saturday = pot luck gathering at falls lake, sept the 10th the jetboaters falls lake gathering... man... it's a tuff life!!

Tracy Short

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We'll most likely be on Lake Anna next weekend too if the weather permits! We'll try to look you up! Think we'll have a lot of jet boats out then??

Glen

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
This jetboater will be there!!!!

I have buddy's 16 year old son's Bday party to pull around the lake from 7:30 - 1130 and then I am ALL IN!!!!

We went this past weekend and for the first time anchored off the 'Red Neck Beach', down South by the Thurman Islands.
What a fantastic bunch of people and fun environment to hang out at.
You can seen the (thigh deep) vball court in the pic, the other square is a big permanent table (that they put a tent over). Bring something to share and help yourself to everything else there. Just great folks that go by, " The Lake Anna Islanders" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/146109322146/)-
A few more pics from our stopping in-

Look forward to hanging out with whoever make the splash in Lake Anna-

Jack, you didn't mention the Animal House like party at your property on the lake ;-)

Cheers,
Glen

Attachments

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Weather looks perfect for this weekend. I'll be in CRC in the am - pulling a bunch of teenagers and probably end up at the Sand Bar Sat.

** Side note **
Twice a year (weekend before Memorial and weekend after labor) I have coined "Lake Manna". A bunch of us with boats or friends with boats camp at CRC and make it a twice a year boys trip. The spring trip was our 5th year (10th trip). We could certainly expand the boys trip...

Cheers!

Last edited:

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
This jetboater will be there!!!!

I have buddy's 16 year old son's Bday party to pull around the lake from 7:30 - 1130 and then I am ALL IN!!!!

We went this past weekend and for the first time anchored off the 'Red Neck Beach', down South by the Thurman Islands.
What a fantastic bunch of people and fun environment to hang out at.
You can seen the (thigh deep) vball court in the pic, the other square is a big permanent table (that they put a tent over). Bring something to share and help yourself to everything else there. Just great folks that go by, " The Lake Anna Islanders" (https://www.facebook.com/groups/146109322146/)-
A few more pics from our stopping in-

Look forward to hanging out with whoever make the splash in Lake Anna-

Jack, you didn't mention the Animal House like party at your property on the lake ;-)

Cheers,
Glen
Meet about 11:30 down the way you are Sturgeon Creek? You can show me good spot that end then we can work our way down towards our end....if a storm downs chase us like last time eh....LOL

@Tracy Short text me or messenger will reach me when you arrive.

@vxooxv you want to catch up with us some? catch me on facebook Jack Chandler Charlottesville, Va or you can see some of my posts on Yamaha pages....or text

540-280-2454 say who you is so I know....LOL

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@latitudeadjuster maybe i'll avoid your boat in the am. I'll have (4) 15-16yr old girls with me. :)

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@latitudeadjuster maybe i'll avoid your boat in the am. I'll have (4) 15-16yr old girls with me. :)
Kids not a problem here. @Glen has an entire volleyball team of his own girls. I have 3 kids (15 year old girl), but only our 10 yr old boy will be present this weekend.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
meet towards sturgeon creek inlet around 1130 Sat. since most of you are putting in there or that way it seems....I may be early....message me on here or text me 5402802454....if I don't have your number enter your name so I know who you be....lol

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Weather looks perfect for this weekend. I'll be in CRC in the am - pulling a bunch of teenagers and probably end up at the Sand Bar Sat.

** Side note **
Twice a year (weekend before Memorial and weekend after labor) I have coined "Lake Manna". A bunch of us with boats or friends with boats camp at CRC and make it a twice a year boys trip. The spring trip was our 5th year (10th trip). We could certainly expand the boys trip...

Cheers!
you see my number on post....holler if you are around.