• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Milwaukee M18 Tire Inflator deals

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
As an FYI to everyone, Home Depot currently has a deal with the tire inflator and two xc5.0 batteries, plus a charger for $199.

If you're already on M18 and don't need the charger, northern tool has it without the charger for $199, but you can use a 10% off coupon to bring it to $180, and you get a free e gift card too.

I got it from northern tool and like it a lot. It's fast, fairly compact, and easy to use. Program favorites for your car, truck, trailer, etc. I've got a favorite for my car, my wife's, my sports cars, and the trailer.

Only downside is it's battery only, but with these deals for free batteries basically, that's not a huge issue.

Last edited:

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This small blower is the best one I found for tubes. And islands.
Fills quickly.
Just a screen shot. No link

Attachments

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Worth mentioning, the inflator I was talking about does NOT have tips or nozzles for tubes and stuff. It only does tires and shrader valves like that. So what Dan posted is a great companion tool, lol.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I’m sure Milwaukee is much better quality than Ryobi from Home Depot but for $180 to $200 I would expect nothing less.

if you are looking for something that does the job for a lot less money consider Ryobi. Tools alone are between $25 and $50, add a small battery and charger for another $50. The square tool can inflate tires, balls and tubes.
IMG_3842.jpeg
Admittedly, I’m a Ryobi fan.
IMG_3841.jpegIMG_3840.jpeg

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The Ryobi stuff is nice too, and they've got a HUGE line. It really boils down to what battery platform you're on. Ryobi at the time (they may now - I'm not sure) didn't have a high torque impact gun, which was the killer app for me so to speak, so I went m18.

Project Farm liked the Ryobi inflator a lot. It wasn't as fast as the Milwaukee, but it has a lot of tricks the Milwaukee doesn't, and still ran cool enough to last.