• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Multiple Error Messages - 2017 Yamaha 212 Limited S

Rogerd56

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
After getting multiple error messages from the boat this weekend. I changed the batteries on the boat. The old batteries were a few years old.

I’m still getting error messages. Also the blower isn’t coming on still.

What would be next things to check to get the boat working.

It starts so that is good.

Is there a fuse for the blower. It seems when the blower switch is turned on a lot of the problems happen.

I took the video attached as well. Everything is off and the light we’re going crazy.

Attachments

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looks like you have gremlins in your wiring, also 11.4v is very low especially on a new battery. I would check 1. if the battery is charging when its running 2. when its off make sure that the battery is not draining (even if you have battery switch to off sometimes its still connected i had to replaced battery switch from my last boat (not the yamaha). Also light flickering cause voltage too low

Inthrustwetrust

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Try unplugging your depth transducer, when mine went bad it caused some chaos on the connext. I got the newer screen but I had the depth comm error, SPU-25, and joystick lost comm errors. New transducer fixed the problem.