• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Need oil pump for 2002 LS 2000, what fits?

Boboettinger

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Looking for an oil pump for a 2002 LS2000. The part it calls for is a 66H-

I have seen a number of 65U- pumps that are a lot cheaper and seem to be the same. Anyone know if these will fit?

Boboettinger

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
I appreciate your suggestion. I would prefer to keep the oil injection system as is. Running premix has it's issues too. Thanks I will consider pre mix if I have to but it seems a lot less convenient. The oil lines have all been replaced and the pump didn't fail internally, one of the bolt hole ears broke off.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I would replace the pump and keep the oil injection system working. Unfortunately I do not know what pumps are compatible.

JC6275

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Check eBay search for Ls2000, there have been a lot of parts listed lately..