• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

New 2022 models are being delivered

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2022 252sd blue

Couple of minor issues still being worked on before I bring it home.

What do you guys think of the clear coat protection they offer, I think it also included the interior.

I threw in some leg for you boys!
Looks like the dealer I bought mine. Is it in OK?

InmyElement

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I actually didn’t put a deposit down. :cool: But the dealer knew I was looking so called me first.
Canvas should be gray but I’ll take some better pics on Friday when I bring her home. Waiting for concrete so she’s got a nice place to rest. With two 12x12 doors she should fit nicely without having to lower anything.
I hate you..lol That is an awesome garage/barn! If you don't mind me asking what does something like that go for?

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
What color did you order? There is a white one at river valley marine in Minnesota sitting in the showroom.

mspis65

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Just got off the phone with my dealer. Said our boat would be in before January. Then he said maybe 2023 model in September. I’m so confused. Wait. Which is it. Now. Or a year from now?
They originally told me that I should expect a July/ August 22 time frame and I have been planning towards that.
Need to find a high and dry that will hold a spot for me in Tampa/ Tarpon area.
Any suggestions?
They uncertainty make it hard to plan. I don’t have a tow vehicle so my plan was a high and dry and sell the trailer.
Ugh. Excited/ concerned/ unprepared/ let’s go boating!

getab0at

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Any updates of the 2252SE Blue hull being delivered yet?

LindaDLS

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
John is the most friendly salesman... My allocation got cut there sadly but glad yall's went through!!
Oh we’re still waiting on ours and hopefully won’t be cut. We just don’t know anything except what he told us maybe 2nd Q or 4th Q next year…I’m biting my nails waiting, praying & hoping

the_stiver

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Oh we’re still waiting on ours and hopefully won’t be cut. We just don’t know anything except what he told us maybe 2nd Q or 4th Q next year…I’m biting my nails waiting, praying & hoping
Yeah well if you got an allocation you should be good. I was 2nd on the list for a 195 fsh and I put my deposit down in April and then was told a few weeks ago they only got allocated 3 boats for the 19ft line and mine was not one of them. Had to scramble and call around and found a dealership in San Antonio that had an allocation for me.

YouKnowMe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Sweet! We have the exact same boat coming from RV Minnetonka. When did you put your deposit down? If you have any interior pics to post that would be awesome. Can't find much of the white / green interior. Congrats and Thanks!
I can't remember, this summer has been a blur. I'll try to find the emails for the down payment. When did you reserve yours?

YouKnowMe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
I can't remember, this summer has been a blur. I'll try to find the emails for the down payment. When did you reserve yours?
Not until July 30th so we know it will be a while before ours comes in and am perfectly ok for it to be February / March for obvious reasons.

Rammrodd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Not until July 30th so we know it will be a while before ours comes in and am perfectly ok for it to be February / March for obvious reasons.
Found it, it was June 29th. We turned down a green 2021 that got shipped to them unexpectedly at the end of July. Loved the color but was concerned with the end of run COVID build quality. Also, the fact that the boat was a model year old already at that time. So you are higher on the list then you thought. Yes I know we paid a markup on the 2022 but it was worth it in our eyes. We also love the subtlety of the green on the new color scheme. One thing that doesn't come thru is that the wind screen and tower are a gunmetal color, not black. It looks sharp! We opted to not have it run up yet and just stored it with them til the spring. Not enough free time this fall to get to properly break it in and use it.😥

YouKnowMe

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212XE
Boat Length
Found it, it was June 29th. We turned down a green 2021 that got shipped to them unexpectedly at the end of July. Loved the color but was concerned with the end of run COVID build quality. Also, the fact that the boat was a model year old already at that time. So you are higher on the list then you thought. Yes I know we paid a markup on the 2022 but it was worth it in our eyes. We also love the subtlety of the green on the new color scheme. One thing that doesn't come thru is that the wind screen and tower are a gunmetal color, not black. It looks sharp! We opted to not have it run up yet and just stored it with them til the spring. Not enough free time this fall to get to properly break it in and use it.😥
Thanks for looking up the date and sharing the pics!